- Simple, quick and very easy to use; mounts on the grips and keeps tie-downs away from the body
- Improved bar-harness has a glass-filled injection molded polycarbonate "cup" to replace the old handlebar "cuff"
- Eliminates possible damage to soft grips and holds the cross straps farther away from the switchgear
- Sized to fit the widest grips on the market
- Uses a heavier thread with more stitches to provide greater strength
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Nylon webbing has tensile strength of over 5,500 lb.
|Riding Style||Adventure Touring / Dual-Sport / Street|