Skip to content
REFUND POLICY / TERMS OF SERVICE
- Domestic orders must be for at least $25 (U.S.)
- Domestic ground shipping times AVERAGE about 3 to 5 days but can take up to 7 to 10 working days to arrive.
- Level 10 Performance Motorsports cannot be held responsible for any delays due to circumstances beyond our control such as carrier/shipper errors, manufacturer defects in products, and weather conditions such as hurricanes. Please visit this UPS specific link: Official UPS Service Guarantee.
- (This only applies to OEM items) Sometimes the OEM suppliers will have an item on back order. This means that an OEM item could be delayed a few days or longer. This situation is 100%, beyond our control. Our shipping time estimates are not valid if an OEM back order situation presents itself. We will keep you informed if this situation presents a longer than reasonable delay. Thank you for understanding that this kind of situation is totally beyond our control.
- All prices are in U.S. funds; all payments must be made in U.S. funds.
- We reserve the opportunity to correct any errors in shipping or delivery of any and all orders.
- Exchanges are not a problem if the merchandise has not been used or altered in any way. We offer 100% exchange, 100% store credit, or a refund with a 20% restocking fee, not including any shipping expenses. All shipping expenses and duties or brokerage fees are the responsibility of the customer. (Exceptions to this are closeout items and special-order items, see notes below)
- It is your responsibility as a consumer, immediately upon receiving your merchandise from us, to inspect all items thoroughly for any errors BEFORE opening or attempting to use any products. If you fail to do this we will not be responsible for any incorrect items once they have been altered, opened, or used in any way. All you have to do upon discovering any error, prior to use, is let us know and we will correct it at our expense.
- All returns must be done within 30 days of purchase and are subject, at our discretion, to a 20% restocking charge as noted on line 7, plus any added return freight expense that we may incur.
- We must authorize all returns over the phone @ 386-944-9160 prior to being returned or they will not be accepted. Once a return authorization (R/A) has been given over the phone it is ONLY VALID FOR 15 DAYS. If the return has not been received back at Level 10 Performance Motorsports within that timeframe it will not be accepted. The return will be refused and sent back to the customer.
Our return address is: 1385 N. U.S. Highway 1, Ormond Beach, FL 32174.
- Any orders that are refused delivery or returned without authorization are subject to a 30% service fee plus all incurred freight expenses.
- Electrical Items, special orders, and special package deals are not returnable.
- All products purchased for bikes that are 5 years or older, or any OEM items at all, are considered "special order" items and are non-returnable.
- Close-out items are not returnable except for size exchange of the same items ONLY if they are still available.
- All sales on tires are final. I'm sorry; we cannot accept any returns on tires for any reason, except for warranty issues, naturally. Please make sure you have double-checked your sizes, compounds, and terrain types before submitting your final order.
- All returns or exchanges must be in original packaging and original condition or they cannot be returned, and you MUST also repack the originally packaged product into a shipping box. Do NOT send the product back in the product box alone as a shipment.
- U.S. Post Office Express Mail, UPS, or DHL are the default shipping methods. Whichever service is least expensive and best suited for the customer.
- All product warranties are extended by the manufacturer to the customer directly and are not endorsed by Level 10 Performance Motorsports. We are more than willing to help facilitate any warranty process for our customers regarding any situations that may arise. However, please remember that we are ultimately not the decision makers regarding any manufacturer warranty claim, any given manufacturer's warranty is subject to each specific manufacturer's warranty rules and guidelines. Refunds will not be given on warranty claims. Either the product will be replaced under warranty, or a store credit will be given if the warranty is approved.
- NO order placed can be cancelled, no matter the method used to place the order. NO Exceptions. Once an order is placed you have immediately committed yourself to your order. You are responsible for it. The reason for this policy should be obvious. As well as committing yourself you are committing us to this order as we begin processing and incurring costs involved with your order immediately upon receipt of the order. If you have changed your mind after placing an order contact us immediately and we will do our best to stop it, but if we can’t, the order will be treated as a return as noted above.
- Sometimes an item on your order can be sold out or not available, especially when closeout items are involved. Many times, same or similar items can be available under multiple brand names or with a slight variation. When this happens, we will try to contact you so you can make another choice. However, it is physically impossible to contact every person every time this problem occurs. Therefore, when faced with this problem, we reserve the right to use our professional judgment to make a substitution on your behalf for a like or similar item of similar value. We will never take this liberty if there isn't a clearly suitable similar substitution and if ever you are not happy with a substitution we will send you a free return label so you can return the item for a refund or replacement at no cost to you.
- Prices are subject to change. Level 10 Performance Motorsports reserves the right to correct any pricing discrepancies.
- These policies do only apply to sales from this website and do NOT apply to eBay sales. All eBay sales are subject to the specific eBay policies. Refer to the eBay page for eBay policies.
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh