- For use on firm soil to soft and sandy conditions
- High performance in softer terrain
- Specifically designed to provide a high level of performance on a wider range of terrain from firm soil, grass, mud, and even sand.
- Maximum traction in soft conditions
- Mud-Phobic Bars maximize cleaning capability to prevent mud and dirt from building up between the knobs, which insures maximum traction and acceleration
- Maximized feedback at varying lean angles
- The intermediate tread blocks on the Soft tire are positioned in staggered rows to maximize traction and feedback throughout varying lean angles
- Up to 10% lighter compared to the previous generation 1