Skip to content
- Multiple Block Distribution provides more blocks in the rear tread pattern compared to the Geomax MX3S, increasing the contact patch for better grip and slide control.
- Altered Block-In-A-Block shape on the rear increases surface area of the rear block, while additional tread angles enhance grip, stability and slide control.
- Advanced Apex Design improves shock absorption by diffusing shock through a taller, thinner apex inside the sidewall.
- Carcass Tension Control System allows even flex throughout the tire for increased bump absorption.
Product Name: Tire
Type: Tube Type
Tread Pattern/Model: Geomax® MX33
- Width: 120
- Aspect Ratio: 90
- Rim Diameter: 18
- Tire Size: 120/90-18
Construction: - (Bias)
- Load/Speed-Index: 65M
Market Segment: Offroad
Riding Style: Offroad
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh