The "helmet" for your fork seals. Just like your helmet, you put Shock Sox on when riding and take them off when done!.
Remove any metal or plastic fork guard wear-ring at the bottom of the upper fork tube before installation. Refer to manufacturer's Tech Tips for more information.
- Removes in 10 seconds
- Hassle-free fork seal protector
- Keeps debris away from fork seals
- Fewer blown seals
- Multistrap velcro closure makes them easy to put on and take off.
- Easily removes to wash bike and Sox
- Won't trap moisture
- 4" fits 50 - 65cc bikes and pit bikes
- 6" fits 85 - 450cc bikes
- 6" Vintage fits 125 - 450cc bikes
- 13" fits 125 - 450cc bikes.